Tea Bowls

In Japanese, “grafitti” is called “Rakugaki” and the word for pottery is “Yaki” I have combined the two to make my own combination of traditional Japanese tea bowls shapes with a contemporary spin on glazing to come up with “Rakugaki Yaki” Enjoy drinking tea!

Tea Bowls Image Gallery

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt